Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
1. Greets all visitors to the Corporate office and creates a positive first impression.
2. Answers all incoming calls in a manner that creates a positive impression of the Company.
3. Screens phone calls when asked or is necessary to understand where calls should be forwarded.
4. Processes Invoices.
5. Places calls for maintenance work and outside vendors.
6. Performs routine typing for the Human Resource Group.
7. Assist HR Coordinator and Director with special projects including coordination of party planning and Corporate events.
8. Updates front desk processes and contacts.
9. Performs all other projects as assigned by supervisor
Minimum Qualifications Required For This Position
Education - High School degree - preferred
Experience (years & type) 1-3 years previous receptionist experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled