The Receptionist position is responsible for initial greeting & giving direction to visitors and families, and the daily operation of the front desk. It is required that this position be in full compliance with HIPAA.
- Professionally greet the public within 30 second of approaching the desk by accurately answering questions and giving all customers a positive impression of Webster House Health Center at all times.
- Professionally answer the switchboard by the third ring and accurately answer questions and call on a daily basis.
- Sort all incoming mail to the appropriate individuals on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with Director of Admissions to notify nursing units when admissions arrive. Complete all information and processes for admissions in PCC.
- Maintain confidentiality on all levels.
- Perform multiple administrative functions simultaneously in an accurate, organized and efficient manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Provide tours of facilities.
High school Diploma or equivalent.
Skills and Abilities
Excellent verbal and presentation skills and accurate data entry & knowledge of computer usage. Customer Services skills required. Professionally dressed and pleasant attitude. This person must extend self to assist the community, vendors, families, residents. Ability to multi task.
Previous experience with clerical or administrative duties and customer service is required. Switchboard experience is preferred.