Reconditioning Operations Manager is responsible for managing and leading associates to achieve production targets, maintain and control inventory levels, and provide a great product and exceptional customer service for our customers in our fast growing reconditioning facility. Manage the daily workload for each team member and work with the shift leads to head off any potential issues.
Will oversee and manage production employees and ensure compliance with safety and quality standards. Coordinate daily workflow and operations. Ensure quality measures are consistently being met, while also maintaining optimal levels of efficiency in each department.
● Communicate expectations and provide feedback to employees.
● Participate and make recommendations in the screening/hiring and development of associates.
● Maintain key performance measures.
● Participate and execute continuous improvement efforts.
● Assist with the hiring, terminations, and other HR-related matters.
● Assist team members with completing their job duties as needed
● Assist with the development and execution of production plans.
● Ensure proper inventory levels of all materials and equipment including, but not limited to personal protective equipment, tools, and chemicals using the supply ordering system.
● Ensure compliance with all aspects of risk management including the administration of loss prevention, facility maintenance, environmental, health, and safety guidelines
● Handle customer concerns in a quick, efficient, and friendly manner
● Manage daily reports and production
● Ensure that estimating, distributing workload, and invoicing is done properly and correctly.
● Ensure all paperwork orders are filled out properly
● Scheduling employees properly to maximize labor
● Work with management and team leaders with training new employees
● Review and approve time sheets per the company policy
● Secure and maintain utilities
● Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards
● Possess a minimum of 3- 5 years of management experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
● Preferred previous experience in automotive reconditioning and detail industry
● Great written and verbal skills
● Ability to interact with clients (internal and external) in a positive and professional manner.
● Excellent organization and time management skills.
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time; assigning/delegating other tasks as needed.
● Consent to a full background check including driver record