Title: Record Center Specialist
Location: Roselle, IL
- Employees process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders and other materials.
- The work is very physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and moving/arranging of boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting.
- Employees must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 24-50lbs on a regular basis, without assistance.
- Employees must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and concrete surfaces.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Record Center Specialists have to kneel, squat, reach, and bend forward frequently throughout their shifts.
- Their primary tasks include the moving, arranging, lifting and loading of storage boxes, bins and totes.
- Boxes, bins and totes range in weight from 24lbs 50lbs.
- Employees move boxes manually and via hand carts.
- Protective footwear is required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century technologies is a Minority (MBE) that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
E-Talent Network is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries. Check us out at http://ompsol.com