RECORDS ANALYST ? LEGAL AFFAIRS
**Candidate must be local and must be willing to travel to other sites within PA for projects as needed. Must have own transportation/reliable transportation
The Senior Records and Information Analyst is an individual contributor that works under the direction of the Manager with minimal supervision. Designs, evaluates reviews, recommends, creates, implements, updates, and maintains records and information management-related systems. Coordinates rotations and creates a secure and protected environment. Writes procedures and provides training to departmental personnel. Acts as team leader to other Records Analysts.
- Coordinates conversions of active records systems, develops correspondence and reports. Writes procedures and trains departmental personnel on records and information management procedures and RIM systems. Develops and coordinates correspondence and status reports on current projects. Evaluates user needs based on inventory of records and interviews with users. Reviews current methods and recommends where improvements can be made.
- Assesses information flow for workflow analysis and planning. Trains users on active and inactive records procedures. Implements retention schedules and creates destruction notifications for approval; works closely with departmental representatives to review materials and gain approval for destruction. Oversees entry of inactive records inventory into records management system to ensure accuracy and compliance with retention schedules and disposition procedures. Maintains department records retention schedules, categorizes, and updates appropriate retention values for each record in RIM systems and according to established procedures.
- Classifies and processes incoming records and information according to RIM procedures to meet organizational compliance requirements. Conducts business process analysis to develop a conceptual model of how records and information relate to the organization's business and its business processes. Provides input for organizational procedures and guidelines by analyzing processes. Provides customer service for organization including requests for information, analysis, and RIM services to meet business objectives.
- Ability to maintain quality and effectiveness when experiencing changes in assigned responsibilities, work environment, or conditions affecting the organization. Processes records involved with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and reorganizations by applying classification and taxonomy schemes so records are handled using established controls and processes. Review retention schedules prior to implementing disposition actions such as, the identification of vital records, providing recommendation of proper procedures/equipment for protection in the office environment, establishment of rotation schedules and procedures, both for in-house and offsite storage, training users in disaster planning and recovery.
- Follows Client Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
- Education Required: Bachelors or advanced degree in a scientific field, business, administrative management, technology management or related discipline. (Flexible if candidate has the appropriate experience).
- Experience Required:Minimum 4-5 years professional records management.
- Experience Preferred:Minimum 4-5 years professional records management, experience in the pharmaceutical industry with strong understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Functional Knowledge:Experience working with all levels of management. Interfaces with supervisors, co-workers, and staff to ensure consistency and proper procedure implementation and for the purpose of exchanging information regarding assignments. Strong understanding of common business applications such as PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Company/Industry Related Knowledge:Knowledge of Records, Information Management and Compliance requirements applicable to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must be team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, flexible and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to interface with employees at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate commitment, team spirit, pride, trust and participate in team-building activities to achieve high-performance across the organization.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and interact with customers verbally and in-writing to provide effective customer service.
- Able to perform basic functions and associated activities in accordance with established RIM procedures.
- Requires experience in operating office equipment such as reprographics equipment, calculators, and reader/printers ability to handle boxes on ladders at heights up to 15 feet, and the ability to lift standard record boxes, not to exceed government or labor requirements. Typically, the requirement is the ability to lift 35 to 50 lbs.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00382
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE