The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Records Assistant for our client located in the Tallahassee, FL area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Standard Business Hours
The purpose of this position is to assist in the maintenance, preservation and retention of records, to maintain retention schedules, databases, and perform all other functions necessary to the Records Management Unit.
- Assists with the organization, preservation and retention of records
- Produces responses to certified policy requests, public records requests, and subpoena responses
- Verifies certified document responses for accuracy
- Verifies public records requests and subpoena responses for accuracy
- Creates and maintains accurate computer and hard-copy files
- Reviews and assists in preparation of special projects and reports
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and internet navigation
- Verifiable High School degree or equivalent
- Six months to one year of administrative or clerical office experience