Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the FBI.
Within the FBI's Language Services Section (LSS), the Language Services Translation Center serves as a command and control structure at FBI Headquarters. It was established to ensure that the FBI foreign language resource base of over 1,400 linguists, distributed across over 100 locations, is strategically aligned with operational and national intelligence priorities.
A Records Examiner/Analyst will provide Data Analyst tasks and executes the following duties:
* Review Data and information from multiple sources
* Establish case/project files
* Enter and retrieve data from data bases
* Prepare and format management reports
* Manipulate, transfer, compute and print information
* Create and manipulate spreadsheets Prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
* Conduct validation and verification of case files and case data system The Records Examiner / Analyst may serve as the contractor's supervisor in small offices. The Records Examiner / Analyst shall have the ability to:
* Be responsible for the day to day supervision of contractor assignments
* Provide on-site supervision for Contractor workforce Provide on-the-job training for new personnel
* Ensure Contractor personnel meet periodic training requirements
* Schedule Contractor employees
* Provide on-site quality assurance and quality control of work performed by Contractor personnel.
NOTE: Candidates already possessing an Active Top Secret Clearance are strongly preferred
A Records Examiner/Analyst must meet the following qualifications:
* A four year undergraduate degree is preferred
* Must have one year's experience in a field related to law enforcement
* Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is very important
* Good oral and written communications skills are highly desirable
* Must possess a demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract information
* Ability to relate well with people of diverse ethnic backgrounds
* Ability to work independently Ability to work in close coordination with supervisors Ability to multitask and coordinate various tasks
* This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.