Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst.
In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the FBI and the flow of translation requests in support of the intelligence community. For personnel that are looking to make a difference while performing challenging work for a nationally respected organization, consider being an instrumental member of the FBI's National Virtual Translation Center (NVTC) team.
The FBI's NVTC is a federal government center created to serve the U.S. government's translation needs. They were established by Congress in 2003 to provide timely and accurate translation services to support national intelligence priorities and protect our nation and its interests.
A REA/Project Manager (PM) will function as part of a team that is responsible for ensuring that translation requests from customers are completed in a timely and accurate manner, according to customer requirements. A REA/PM will have overall responsibility for the management of work distribution, staffing incoming client tasks with qualified linguist personnel, and monitoring timely delivery and quality control of completed products.
A REA/PM will accomplish the following duties:
* Accept and process material in the workflow Translators On-line Network Support (TONS) System from assignment through quality control, final review, and delivery of the product to the client to include TRADOS and GroupShare workflow management as necessary.
* Check TONS for jobs received/awaiting review/approval/rework release daily
* Initiate resource request for new customers and languages, as appropriate
* Send introductory email to new customers
* Receive and accept jobs in TONS; receive jobs outside TONS via email or other media device
* Verify classification, source file, source file information, and job instructions prior to assigning jobs to linguist/vendor company
* Work with the SFLPC's to pair appropriate linguist resources to the task/job
* Ensure that linguists are notified when assignments are made
* Monitor the status of jobs in progress; respond to customer and linguist/vendor company queries
* Perform regular checks on the status of material in process to identify potential delays or problems
* Maintain liaison with linguist/customer to promote a good working environment; communicate status updates, completion, along with changes to ensure timely and accurate translation
* Provide guidance to linguists on usage of the TONS translation workflow system
* Review, approve, release jobs to customer in TONS; email jobs to customers that don't have TONS
* Arrange for completed material to be returned to the customer
* Confirm job/assignment due dates, workflow, etc.
* Actively promote process improvement ideas and initiatives
A Records Examiner will provide Data Analyst tasks and executes the following duties:
* Review data and information from multiple sources
* Establish case/project files
* Enter and retrieve data from data bases
* Prepare and format management reports
* Manipulate, transfer, compute and print information
* Create and manipulate spreadsheets
* Prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
* Conduct validation and verification of case files and case data system
NOTE: Candidates already possessing an Active Top Secret clearance preferred
A Records Examiner/Analyst must meet the following qualifications:
* Must have one year's experience in a field related to law enforcement
* Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is very important
* Good oral and written communications skills are highly desirable
* Must possess a demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract information
* Ability to review and analyze data and information from multiple sources
* Ability to establish case/project files
* Ability to enter and retrieve data from data bases
* Ability to prepare and format management reports
* Ability to manipulate, transfer, and compute and print information
* Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets
* Ability to prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
* A four year undergraduate degree
* Fast learner; ability to multi-task
* Good organizational skills
* Good oral and written communicator
* Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Open to new technology and tech savvy
* Great customer service skills
* Ability to work in a diverse environment
* An interest in foreign languages
Additional preferred qualifications:
* Language background
* High level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
* Superior time management, organization, and communication skills
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.