Snap-on Credit LLC is the financial arm of Snap-on Inc., a Fortune 1000 company, and the world’s leading global developer, manufacturer, and distributor of professional tools and equipment. Snap-on Credit is headquartered in Libertyville, Illinois
Starting Salary: $ 40,000 Base + Monthly Individual Incentive Opportunity+ Annual Incentive Opportunity, based on team/company achievement)
Pension and 401k with Match
Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 4 Floating Holidays and Birthday off;
Daytime Shifts. No weekends or overtime.
- Recovery Specialists are responsible for collecting on defaulted accounts and achieving individual monthly goals
- Achieve monthly goals while adhering to appropriate regulations
- Make outbound calls and handle inbound calls to collect on defaulted accounts aligned within the Snap-on business model.
- Call to negotiate repayment or take alternative account resolutions with customers
- Maintain professionalism with Snap-on customers, employees and franchisees at all times
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent G.E.D.
- Two years of recent consumer collections experience
- Proven skip tracing capability and recent experience conducting
- Strong ability to execute creative investigation skills
- Well-developed follow through and sense of urgency is a MUST!
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office products and other computer software
Working Environment: Normal office environment
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran