Human Service Center is a not-for-profit community agency that provides mental health and substance use treatment services for those in need within our community
Community Based Job that engages those individuals that will benefit from Behavioral Health Services and links to other needed services and resources in the community. Works with experienced multi-disciplinary teams.
- IL criminal fingerprint background check.
- Current Illinois driver's license with an insurable driving record and vehicle.
- Prefer bachelor/master degree in the area of human services.
- May consider an individual without a degree if they have a minimum of a high school degree/GED and five years of supervised, verifiable experience in mental health or human services.
- Experience with case management and community-based systems working with adults with serious mental illness.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision in various community-based settings and working in a team environment.
- Computer experience in a Window's based environment.
Hours are primarily first shift, Monday Friday, with some shared on-call responsibilities. Pay may be higher for Spanish speaking applicants.
Human Service Center offers a competitive benefit package which includes paid time off, group medical, 403(b) retirement plan as well as company paid life insurance and short/long term disability.