The Recreation and Golf Services Department is seeking qualified applicants for vacancies in the Recreation Programs Division. The current openings are in the areas of Youth Enrichment, Sports and Outdoor Adventure.
The Ideal Candidate will have three of more years of increasingly responsible experience in:
- Organizing specialized recreation programs.
- Administration and analytical support of recreation programs.
- Developing, administrating, evaluating, and problem solving recreation programs.
- Promotion and marketing including the creation of fliers and newsletters.
- Overseeing and monitoring recreation programs and subordinate personnel.
Applications from this recruitment may be used to fill future openings in programs areas including Day Camp, Inclusion, Preschool, Skatepark, and Teens.
These vacancies are part-time, non-benefited positions (not to exceed 1,000 hours in a fiscal year). Hours per week are dependent upon applicant's availability to work.
Job Type: Non-Benefited/Part-Time
Location: Coronado Community Center, 1845 Strand Way, Coronado, California
Agency: Recreation & Golf Services