Atrium Staffing is a fast-paced and creative woman-owned firm filled with people who are passionate about placing people in jobs they love. Our employees make a difference in candidates’ lives while advancing their careers and financial futures. We are currently looking for a Recruiter for our Temporary Fashion and Retail Team based in our New York City office.
Competitive compensation with benefits
The Recruiter will be responsible for managing a “full desk” including recruiting, account management and new business prospecting. The Temporary Fashion & Retail Division is an established team with unlimited potential and a strong client base. The Recruiter will be responsible for growing a target list of new sales prospects, regularly interviewing industry professionals, matching professionals to open roles, achieving sales quota, and servicing existing accounts. The individual is expected to leverage an existing contact database, network and prospect for new opportunities and consistently apply superior sales skills to win competitive opportunities. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, driven, self-motivated, and goal-oriented.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter:
- Recruiters are responsible for full cycle recruiting for temporary positions, including sourcing, screening, conducting in-person behavioral based interviews, and completing reference checks
- Follow up on sales leads and work to bring in new clients while managing existing accounts
- Source for both active and passive talent by managing job postings, utilizing job boards, attending networking events, maintaining social media platforms, and cultivating a strong referral base
- Play “match maker” to pair candidates perfectly with your client’s open positions
- Negotiate salary rates with candidates
- Prepare candidates thoroughly for job interviews and debrief post interview
- Keep candidate records up to date with accurate notes and candidate summaries
- Identify and market new business through leads, cross-selling opportunities, targeted marketing campaigns, etc.
- Speak with clients to take detailed and thorough job orders
- Develop client relationships as thoroughly as possible to keep the relationship strong by conducting onsite client visits, lunches/dinners, and/or other approved client activities
- Stay up to date on all industry trends and developments
Qualifications for the Recruiter:
- Experience in developing sales strategies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple levels within an organization and cross-functional departments
- Demonstrated knowledge of solutions-oriented sales/closing techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience required