Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Corporate Recruiter to work for one of our clients in Boca Raton, FL. This position is a 6+ month contract.
General details below are listed below. If interested in this position, please send a resume to Samantha Kidby- email@example.com
JOB SUMMARY OF THE RECRUITER
The Corporate Recruiter, a senior recruitment position at the Boca Raton Corporate Office, primarily establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of hiring and business needs. Primarily client facing, this position supports a field organization and acts as a strategic recruitment account manager and primary recruitment partner with the hiring leaders of assigned business functions.
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms and employee referrals.
- Ensures recruiting sources are managed to budget. Screens and refers applicants to field leadership, serving as primary partner throughout the recruiting life cycle.
- Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills. Advises managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures. Maintains current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations. Consults with Hiring Managers throughout the organization to ensure a strategic, efficient and effective recruiting process. Creates recruiting strategies that allow for successful sourcing of top talent in the industry.
- Experience to influence and 'Sell' the centralized Recruiting function and other programs to internal customers.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) and 4-6 years of progressive experience in recruiting, sourcing, relationship management, HR, organizational development or a related field.
- Skills and expertise in ATS, CRM or other HR technologies is a plus.
- Ability to successfully utilize online tools to identify, source and recruit talent.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178