Job Title: Recruiter / IT Recruiter
Location: Cincinnati, OH – 45249
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
This Recruiter / IT recruiter would achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; as well as advising managers and managing the onboarding process.
BCforward is seeking candidates with background in high-volume recruiting.
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Builds applicant pool using tools such as Career Builder, Monster, and other job boards; as well as establishing relationships within the community to develop additional sources for qualified applicants.
- Researching and contacting employment agencies, social media, and internet sites; providing organizational information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges interviews between applicants and client by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by thoroughly discussing job requirements, screening applicants on consistent set of qualifications and using on-line testing tools.
- Improves processes by recommending new policies and practices.
- Monitors job offers and compensation practices
- Continually remains up-to-date on our competitors and the overall job market.
- Builds job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must be able to work in a team setting and maintain metrics while continuing to be proactive and make smart decisions.
- Interested candidates should have strong attention to detail, process oriented, strong communication, and client-facing abilities.
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off