JOB TYPE: Contract
LOCATION: Juno Beach, Florida
JOB SUMMARY FOR Recruiter:
- Under general supervision, performs the professional/technical and non- technical recruiting activities (sourcing, screening, and interviewing) while complying with organizational policies and government regulatory guidelines.
- Implement the corporate college relations, recruitment and high school development programs to establish an ongoing supply of recent college graduates and to develop a partnership with local high schools
- Employees in this role are responsible for full life-cycle recruitment from requisition creation to onboarding.
- Individuals play a pivotal role in the talent acquisition department by helping drive candidate demand, hiring talent, managing the candidate experience and building relationships with business stakeholders.
- This position works closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent and ensure goals are met.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR Recruiter:
- Develops and executes sourcing strategy while identifying top talent, independently and creatively source talent • Develops pipeline of both active and passive candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
- Conducts phone screens, manages interview process, and coordinates interview debriefs while providing a consultative value
- Executes offer process from negotiation to onboarding
- Focuses on candidate experience while being highly responsive to both candidates and hiring managers
- Supports college recruiting efforts throughout the organization
- Develops expert-level knowledge of the applicant tracking system
- Learns our company, our businesses, our complexity, and our products to be able to explain and provide a business case for candidates wanting to work for us
- Leads and participates in cross functional projects as it relates to talent, recruiting, sourcing, and landing top talent to the organization
- Engages in continuous development as it relates to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance (OFCCP), Affirmative Action Plans (AAP), general compliance, military hiring, and other diversity initiatives
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
JOB EXPERIENCE FOR Recruiter:
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 2+ years
SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR Recruiter:
- Ability to work with multi-functional areas.
- Self-starter that takes actions without instructions.
- Ability to gain the confidence of all levels of management through high standards of performance.
- Excellent knowledge of HR operations and administrations.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, Placing People First. Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We’ve also won many awards, including twelve 101 Best & Brightest awards, four MMSDC A.C.E. Awards, multiple Crain’s awards and multiple Corp! magazine diversity awards. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.