Manage full life cycle recruiting process for job openings across primarily at our Romeoville, IL production site. Focus will be on hiring Card Production Associates who operate our card embossing and insert shipping operation. Provide guidance and support to hiring managers and manage candidate experience in support of goals and objectives.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Leads new requisition meetings with hiring managers supporting searches across North America with a focus on Sales, Software Support, Technology, Marketing, Product Management, Training, Finance, Clerical, Customer Service or other type of job openings.
• Performs high-volume, full-cycle recruiting for company’s open jobs: conducts in-depth requisition launch meetings, advertises, recruits, screens, interviews, and assesses candidates to ensure only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
• Guides hiring managers through the interview, selection, reference and offer stages.
• Manages candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations and manage the offer process. Ideally, candidate would have prior experience running and hosting local job fairs to meet peak hiring needs.
• Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within PeopleFluent
• Maintain a focus on the marketplace and communicate market intelligence as appropriate.
• Manage special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of the recruiting organization.
• Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge of HR policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local laws regarding employment practices
• Skill in direct, internet and networking sourcing and in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events
• Skill in the use of Microsoft Office, recruiting and HRIS software
• Ability to be well organized, to perform under minimal supervision and to be successful in a fast paced environment
• Ability to travel
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Generally works on multiple requisitions (typically 30 or more) of the least complexity such as administrative or call center. May work with senior peers on more complex requisitions for learning opportunities. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consult with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Typically requires up to three years of experience.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178