Apex is currently looking for a recruiter / sourcer / assessor !
Please send your updated resumes to:
• Executes sourcing and recruitment strategies for individual positions to include connecting with and sourcing talent through numerous channels including social media and databases.
• Conducts or participates in customer strategy planning meetings, resume screening, phone interviews, consensus meetings, and interview set-up and offer process.
• Recruits, sources and/or provides assistance to candidates for designated jobs through existing databases, internet search engines, cold calling, referrals, networking, direct recruiting, job boards, and social media.
• Develops and/or executes tactical sourcing and recruiting strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting objectives.
• Review and/or screen resumes and phone interview candidates as needed.
• Comfortable utilizing sourcing tools to build a database of viable candidates.
• Provides exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring teams throughout the recruitment process.
• Communicates with customers and/or candidates frequently to relay status of searches, candidate progress, etc.
• Ensures OFCCP and EEOC requirements are met by the recruiting process through a thorough understanding of employment law and regulations.
• Participates in project work and assignments as required.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM):
High School Diploma accompanied by 2+ years of recruitment
1+ years’ experience recruiting/sourcing candidates or sales lead generation or customer service related role preferred
1+ years conducting business, project related, or competitive intelligence research preferred.
1+ years’ experience conducting Boolean searches for business related research or sourcing preferred.
1+ year experience cold calling for sourcing candidates or new business preferred
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178