Life Line Screening is looking for a highly communicative and motivated professional to join our growing Recruiting Team in Human Resources.
At Life Line Screening, it is not about what we do, it is about why we do it. From east to west and everywhere in between we are joining together to help people discover their health risks for diseases that can potentially lead to stroke, heart attack, diabetes, and other life altering events. We are promoting health habits and encouraging adults to take proactive steps with their doctor that can positively impact their health in the future.
The Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist will focus on healthcare positions throughout major cities in the United States.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will facilitate recruitment activity for healthcare focused positions by managing quality sourcing, screening and interviewing for a high volume of open job requisitions, and onboarding of new hires.
This role will support the field team Operations Managers and Team Managers. While this position will report to the Director of HR, there will be a direct line of accountability regarding recruitment deliverables to Field Operations leadership. This position will collaborate with Hiring Managers to define and prioritize job openings, develop and recommend methods for effectively recruiting and building upon a pipeline, and managing proactive adjustments to our recruitment strategy when necessary. Although the area listed above will be the main focus for this role, there is an opportunity to assist with our other recruiting areas as volume dictates.
May also assist with office, sales, and others positions as needed.
* Full Cycle Internal Recruiting
* No nights/weekends/holidays
* No Cold Calling
* Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive Benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy coverage
- STD/LTD, and Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with employer matching program
- Employee wellness program to earn gift cards and rewards for living a healthy lifestyle
* Confidence in calling on potential applicants
* Ability to manage multiple calendars across different time zones and scheduling of 10 weekly interviews; including coordination of phone and on-site interviews
* Strong problem solving skills, detail oriented, and ability to rapidly adapt to change
* Must have Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills; comfortable with technology and familiar with job boards and online networks
* Team player with strong written, verbal, interpersonal, organizational skills with the ability to follow up and interact with all levels of the organization
* At least 1 year of recruiting experience
* Bachelor's Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled