At Malace|HR, it comes natural for us to invest in not only our work but our employees. Are you an outgoing, results-driven, team player who is ready to invest in and be an A Player for a company and career that will keep you learning and growing day-in and day-out?
If you are looking to work/learn in the trenches within a company culture that will have you not only feeling valued but motivated, daily, then Malace|HR is the place for you.
- Impacting lives by building relationships with candidates and working to place them in their dream job.
- Source, Screen, interview, and present top-level talent for both contract and permanent positions.
- Reviews, reformats and presents resumes meeting client expectations.
- This position works with one or more Business Development Managers to fulfill open job orders while managing candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Carryout recruiting strategies and processes through various tools and resources (LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, MI TalentBank, Social Media Outlets, Internal ATS, etc.)
- Develop strategies designed to qualify candidates through various tools or network.
- Communicate effectively with others to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates.
- Meet with candidates in person, phone/video conference to assess qualifications.
What you need to be successful:
- High energy and competitive drive
- The desire to make a difference and invest yourself while working in a team setting
- You have a history of exceeding individual goals while enhancing winning teams.
- You have a stellar work ethic & unparalleled sense of commitment.
- You have a knack for solving problems in ways nobody thought of.
- Your honesty and integrity are things people admire about you.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Optical insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation