About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
AIMC, part of the Integrity Marketing Group family of companies, is an influential developer and distributor of Medicare Supplement products with over 20,000 independent agents throughout the United States. AIMC's stellar performance is highlighted by its working relationship with top-ranking insurers and quality-oriented agents. AIMC is recognized as a company that has surpassed expectations for over 24 years. In 2016, AIMC produced more than $120 million in new Medicare Supplement premium.
The Recruiting Associate is responsible for successfully recruiting agents to sell insurance on behalf of AIMC. The Recruiting Associate works as part of our sales team. The ideal candidate for the position has a background in Life or Health insurance and should be comfortable placing outbound calls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Call prospective customers in designated market area using a prepared sales script to qualify leads and explain type of services or products offered
• Respond to questions that may arise during recruiting calls
• Obtain customer/lead information when necessary
• Enter and maintain customer or potential customer data into a database
• Maintain records of telephonic interactions, orders, and accounts
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-3 years of prior experience preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Excellent communication skills
• Quick learner
• Clear, pleasant voice