Experienced Hire Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan and schedule in-person or phone interviews by contacting hiring managers, interviewers and candidates, schedule creation, space procurement, candidate travel, collection of interviewer feedback, etc.
• Work with EH Recruiters on large interview days, one off interviews and events as needed.
• Utilize web-based Applicant Tracking System to maintain candidate data and reporting.
• Assist with candidate expense reimbursement process.
• Perform other various administrative responsibilities related to recruiting.
• Utilize effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for candidates and hiring managers.
• Minimum of one year recruiting experience preferred, preferably in a coordination role.
• Prior experience in a professional services firm/Big 4 or large corporate recruiting environment preferred.
• Outstanding client service focus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Self-guided / motivated professional that works thoroughly to the logical end of a task, requesting appropriate assistance when necessary.
• Detail-oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables.
• Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience with Outlook a plus.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities are essential.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178