I have a position available that I think would match your skill set quite well for my client located in Chesapeake, VA. If interested please give me a call or e-mail me with an up-dated resume. My contact information and the job description is listed below;
Recruiting Coordinator I #30888
Chesapeake, VA 23324
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED:
Seasonal Staffing Coordinator will help develop and coordinate activities to support recruiting efforts. Provides support to staffing organization to ensure successful completion of all administrative activities in the recruiting process. This role is essential to creating a positive candidate and employee experience. The Seasonal Staffing Coordinator will play an integral role in support of the site’s seasonal staffing employment efforts, will thrive on pulling many pieces together to form a complete picture, and would enjoy working in a team environment with a focus on individual contribution.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support candidate activity to ensure all electronic paperwork is completed on time;
• Monitor to the applicant tracking system (ATS) for candidate progression and accuracy;
• Assisting the recruiting team with the coordination and scheduling of interviews;
• Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email;
• Tracking recruiting activities and reporting candidate status;
• Administering the job posting process for all staff openings in ATS system;
• Attend offsite events such as community fairs, hiring events and job fairs;
• Address basic questions regarding recruiting process;
• Generate basic reporting from Sales force tool;
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency;
• Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed;
• Assist in on boarding of new hires and departures of employees; and
• Administrative tasks as needed.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work in an environment with competing demands
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Salesforce preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality.
• 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume administrative support role or equivalent, a plus.
• Prior working experience in the field of HR and/or Recruiting.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Recruiting assistant experience preferred, professional services experience desirable.
• Comfortable speaking in front of large groups.
• Bi-lingual (English and Spanish), preferred.
• Roll up your sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor.
• Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal
MANAGER INTAKE NOTES
o Current schedule is 7:30am-6:30pm, this role will not necessarily have an 8-5 schedule
o M-F mostly, but need to be available for early morning and evening events
o This contractor will be sitting at a Delivery Station, in a small office in a warehouse environment
o Through peak, the team will be hosting events at hotels in the area
o There will be no opportunity to WFH during peak – may have WFH opportunity after but case by case basis
o This contractor will be covering for a Leave of Absence, HM would like to have them start Dec 1st to ensure there is overlap in the assignment with the current RC
o At least 2 years of experience
o No degree required, but prefer an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor Degree
o Worked in any type of operations management, HR, recruiting, or staffing
o Proficiency using computer, excel, outlook
o Proficient in speaking in front of large groups of people daily
o Have the ability to complete reports and email on back end
Best vs Average Candidate:
o Bach degree in Business, HR, Psychology, supply chain
o Equipped and prepared to work with people in a high volume environment
o Warehouse recruiting experience
o Previous Amazon experience with HR/Recruiting
Key Performance Indicators once ramped up:
o Ensuring event quality: document ID, candidates being checked in properly
Top 3 Must Have Skills:
o Being able to work independently
o Extroverted in a way to be speaking to 25 people on their own
o Paying attention to Detail
Amazon Leadership Principle that the HM would like to see in a new team member?
o Earn Trust
o Customer Obsession – candidates are the customers
3 Lincoln Center 10220 SW Greenburg Rd. Suite #551, Portland, OR 97223
Direct line: 650-989-2645
? Learn more about what sets us apart in the industry in our Year in Review
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178