Monday-Friday |1st Shift| 7AM-3:30PM | Pay Rate on experience $16 Hourly
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build and maintain kits for production based on specific formula parameters.
• Ensure all kits are recorded accurately with weight, lot numbers, kit pack date and name of kit packer.
• Ensure adherence to company GMP policies to help meet OSHA, EPA, FDA, AIB, or other regulatory compliance necessary to sustain the medical nutrition business.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean area that includes daily sanitation records, for the ingredient storage and Kitting rooms.
• Ensure accuracy, proficiency, and meet all quality standard (traceability, foreign material control, good documentation practices) in the kitting area.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years’ experience working in a kitting environment.
• Experience in a food or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred.
• Working knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety protocols.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong mathematics skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers and fractions.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong detail orientation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) a plus.
• Strong work ethic demonstrated through reliable attendance, punctuality and flexibility to work overtime to meet kitting requirements.
• Proven understanding of inventory control.
• Ability to maintain accurate document records.
• Working experience with lot tracking, ingredient weight measurements, at process controls
• Ability to get along with diverse personalities at all organizational levels; tactful, mature and flexible
• Ability to multi-task on projects and day-to-day responsibilities.