As the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media ignites conversations and influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live events, and print, we tell stories that affect our audience's daily lives and entertain as much as they inform.
Our portfolio features influential and respected editorial properties including Vox, New York Magazine, The Verge, The Cut, Eater, Vulture, The Strategist, Polygon, SB Nation, Intelligencer, Curbed, Grub Street and Recode. Off-platform, the Vox Media Podcast Network offers one of the largest collections of popular podcasts, and Vox Media Studios produces and distributes the award-winning nonfiction shows. Powered by innovative technology that scales quality, the Chorus publishing platform and Concert advertising marketplace answer the always-changing needs of modern audiences, creators and marketers.
Vox Media has been named one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies in Media,” an Inc. “Company of the Year,” Digiday’s “Best Company for Parents,” and one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
We're looking for an ambitious and detail oriented Recruiting Coordinator to work alongside our Recruiting Team. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class candidate experience, maintaining clear lines of communication with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates, and acting as an ambassador for our values. This position will report to the Recruiting Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, including booking rooms and ensuring the proper technical requirements are set up.
- Serve as the “host” for in-person interviews, providing candidates with an office tour and guiding them to the appropriate rooms.
- Facilitate candidate communication from end-to-end ensuring a seamless candidate experience.
- Coordinate candidate travel where applicable and process all related expenses.
- Provide administrative & operational support to team of Recruiters in support of the full life cycle recruiting process.
- Maintain application tracking system by opening and closing jobs, set up interview kits and scorecards.
What you’ll bring:
- 1 year(s) recruiting experience.
- Proven ability to build relationships with organizations of historically underrepresented candidates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen appreciation for service excellence in delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
- Experience using an ATS (Greenhouse is a plus).
- High level of technical proficiency, particularly with G-Suite.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced and fluid work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Comfort working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Extreme attention to detail and sense of urgency.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in digital media.
- An Associate’s degree or higher in management, human resources, or a related field.
About working at Vox Media:
This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.