By clicking "Send," you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our Terms
The Role Role Overview
You will begin your role with Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions on assignment supporting a single client. This is an extended assignment that you could cover for many months or even years. You, in conjunction with a Lead Recruiter and Recruiter, will work to staff three shifts including several hundred employees -- primarily non-exempt, skilled technicians.
You will work regularly at the client's site, giving you the opportunity to interact directly with internal stakeholders, candidates and the E2E recruiter. You also will have the change to work from home. In either location, you will build effective relationships and perform tasks to support ongoing recruitment.
Reporting to the Client Engagement Manager and taking direction from the Lead Recruiter and Recruiter, as Recruiting Coordinator, you will act as an extension of the client's team and directly represent the client to potential candidates. You will support full-cycle recruiting (i.e. from initial requirements gathering through onboarding) by managing administrative tasks, facilitating scheduling, testing and screening, doing background checks, reporting and more. You will create the paper trail that moves candidates from one process to the next, interfacing with each candidate as appropriate, and enabling a positive candidate experience.
More specifically, your responsibilities may include:
Keys to Success
- Coordinating and scheduling candidate interviews in MS Outlook
- Working in our ATS, Recruiting Machine, and the client's ATS
- Working closely with recruiters, candidates and client contacts
- Communicating with candidates in the best manner for each individual (e.g. phone, text, email)
- Coordinating and managing documentation
- Facilitating pre-employment testing, such as drug screens or skill assessments
- Conducting phone screens
- Researching, analyzing, preparing and presenting hiring statistics
- Maintaining records on recruiting activities as required, including candidate disposition status
- Managing candidate disposition records and status
- Providing information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants
- Initiating background checks and references Quick question for you - click here
- Providing orientation and/or training to hiring managers on our ATS
Overall, every person at E2E RS is responsible for providing an excellent client experience by using the Extreme Service Hierarchy method (accuracy, timeliness, responsiveness, proactivity and mutual learning) to build quality relationships internally and externally. Additionally, our top employees share traits including passion, excellent communication skills including active listening, an organized and diligent approach to their work, and the ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced and remote environment.
To be an outstanding Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
Note: This description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
- Meet key deliverables on time, and with accuracy and completeness
- Meet and exceed client and recruiter expectations
- Effectively collaborate with your team while also independently delivering outstanding quality and service
- Be invested and passionate about bringing top candidates on board by helping them through the process, including onboarding
The Requirements We are picky about bringing on people who are tenacious, resourceful, highly motivated independent thinkers who demonstrate initiative and regularly go "above and beyond" the call of duty.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
To be a good fit for the Recruiting Coordinator opportunity, you will have:
In addition, you must be able to travel locally to visit an assigned client. Time on site will ebb and flow. You may go four or five days one week and not at all the next.
- 1+ years of experience as a recruiting coordinator, HR assistant or similar role Quick question for you - click here
- Strong computer skills, including:
- Microsoft Office Suite programs (e.g. Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and/or HRIS software
- Skill scheduling appointments, ideally in a high-volume applicant environment
- The ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Outstanding organizational skills with a dedication to accuracy and timeliness
- Professional demeanor, and dress when onsite, with excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong learning agility
- A passion and excitement for creating an outstanding new hire experience
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent; an associate's or bachelor's degree is preferred
- A home office in Columbus with a relatively quiet, distraction-free environment
- Internet access with speeds of at least 10 mbps upload and download
- Experience working remotely preferred