Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The companys 40 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Tom Clancy's The Division, For Honor, Rabbids, Rayman, Watch Dogs, Far Cry, The Crew, Just Dance and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Blue Mammoth Games, LLC is a Ubisoft Studio. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.Job Description
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking aRecruiting Coordinator. As a member of the HR team, the Recruiting Coordinator will provide recruiting and administrative support to recruiters and HR managers and will coordinate the interview process to ensure a positive candidate experience from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will pay attention to details, be trusted to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, have superior organizational and time management skills, and be able to coordinate multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage a high volume of recruiting activity
- Post jobs and administer applicant tracking system (ATS) as needed
- Schedule phone, video, and on-site interviews
- Arrange candidate travel
- Process candidate expense reimbursements
- Collect interview feedback
- Process background investigations
- Create offer letters
- Input new hires into HRIS system
- Coordinate contingent workforce management
- Maintain compliant recruiting files
- Update and maintain reports for recruiting activity and recruiting compliance
- Assist with other HR tasks and projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree (work experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- 1 years experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Demonstrated attention to detail and success in organizing and prioritizing workload, competing tasks, and / or special requests
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a high sense of urgency when completing tasks and projects
- Ability to problem solve, innovate, and assist with developing new or improved processes
- Excellent customer-service orientation with a friendly, helpful, and positive demeanor
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.ill be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.