Pocket Gems seeks to build the greatest games and most compelling interactive entertainment in the world. That’s the mission our founders began with in an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009 and it continues to inspire us today. Since then, we’ve grown to over 200 people in San Francisco, and with $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground in mobile entertainment.
Our products have been downloaded over 450 million times by players around the world. In recent years, we’ve launched Episode, a mobile storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy game.
As our community of players continues to grow, we’re committed to building diverse and inclusive environments across our teams, and in our games.
As aRecruiting Coordinatoron the Recruiting team, you will be working closely with a company building some of the most creative and successful mobile games in the world. Our ideal candidate enjoys a work environment that requires independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
*Note: This is a 6 month temporary assignment. The role is open to remote employment for those who reside in California or Washington State.*
What You’ll Help Us to Accomplish:
- Schedule candidate interviews for hiring managers and recruiters
- Facilitate onsite interviews and ensuring that schedules are being kept on time
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all candidates
- Responsible for getting timely feedback from our interviewers and communicating next steps to the candidate
- Process all data and maintain recruiting profiles in Greenhouse
- Manage all interview related expenses for candidates
What You Bring to the Recruiting Team:
- Undergraduate degree
- Proficiency with Greenhouse or Lever
- 1 years previous administration / coordination experience
- Strong detail orientation and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly; proactive vs reactive
- Team player and always ready to jump into action when needed
- Google and / or MS Office application experience is a must
Extra Gems For:
- Being a player of our games
Read more about what we’ve been up to!
- Pocket Gems Blog
Pocket Gems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
#LI-Remote #WA #CA