The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for identifying and executing new business opportunities as well as building and maintaining business relationships for our existing accounts. Additionally, Recruiters at Michael Page identify talent in the market to sell to our clients. In essense, this is a B2B Sales role as we are selling both the job opportunity as well as the product; our candidate.
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Our Recruitment Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance
- Business development - building commercial relationships with key stakeholders across various industries and levels, establishing your brand and credibility in the market.
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Confidence to meet with Senior Management in Finance industry (including C-level Executives)
- Assertiveness and ability to push back on objections
- Self-motivation: KPI's are monitored and enforced in order to ensure success
- Intellectual curiosity: the market we service is complex and interesting and it is in your benefit to become a market expert in the space. This takes a great deal of inquisitiveness and intelligence.
- Competitive base salary
- Health benefits including dental and vision insurance
- 401k match
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym membership
- Quarterly High Flyers trips for top performers: recent trips include New Orleans, San Diego, Miami, Nashville, Vail, Mont Tremblant
- Regular team outings: recent excursions were water rafting, fishing, comedy clubs, and other events