The Recruiting Administrator will report directly to our COO. The Recruiting Administrator will personally handle numerous supporting functions towards the overall goal of efficiency and coordination of recruiting operations. Specific responsibilities are described below.
Areas of Responsibility
- Own all aspects of data entry and accuracy from external client Vendor Management Systems into Softworld’s database. This includes entering job orders, submittals, and alert distributions.
- Maintain accurate submittal/interview activity against open VMS job orders within Softworld’s database, including rejecting candidates, opening/closing jobs and similar activities as needed.
- Maintain all aspects of 3rd party and Subcontractor administration. This includes D&B credit checks, sending out contracts through Docusign, and proper documentation in Softworld’s database.
- Generate and organize all needed reports in support of Softworld’s recruiting operations, at the discretion of Softworld management.
- Process all job applications from LinkedIn and any other needed sources into Softworld’s database, and direct resumes to appropriate internal resources as needed.
- Run internal marketing campaigns from Softworld’s database to targeted candidate pools, at the direction of management. Will collect and process incoming resumes and distribute internally.
- Monitor and report on internal compliance to Softworld recruiting best practices (References, Metrics Reporting, etc…)
- Job board administration
- Handle any additional administrative support functions as needed.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a professional setting (internships included) is preferred.
- Expert experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred.
Softworld offers an aggressive base, outstanding benefits and a dynamic, collaborative work environment committed to excellence and fun. At our core, Softworld is a Staff Augmentation firm with specific expertise in large scale, strategic recruiting solutions. We offer support for a wide range of industries with specific expertise in banking and financial services, federal government IT, engineering, life sciences, digital creative services, cleared facility compliance services, and high technology.
With over 20 years of experience, Softworld understands that the success of every project relies on a strong strategy and the ability to secure the resources needed to implement that strategy. We approach every project with this in mind. Using a strategic approach to Staff Augmentation, our goal is to create solutions that align initiatives with our clients’ business objectives.
Softworld has earned recognition throughout our history including multiple selections to the Boston Globe Top 100 Places to Work, Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work, Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest Growing Private Firms, multiple selections to INC 500 Fastest Growing Companies, and multiple selections to Mass High Tech Largest Consulting Firms.
Our team consists of very senior, self-motivated individuals. In addition to our top paying compensation plan Softworld rewards its employees for their hard work with an attractive 401K plan, college savings plan, medical, dental, disability and vision plans. Our mature, flexible work environment is designed for high energy people who want to be measured by their results and hard work. We keep the environment fresh and lively with periodic contests, new laptops, online tools with mobile access that can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, Softworld has become one of the leading Staff Augmentation and recruiting strategy development firms in the country with offices in Waltham, MA, Fairfax, VA, New York City, Plano, TX, Nashville, TN, and Westborough, MA.