We are looking for someone to assist in running product that requires manual feeding of material into a hopper to be recycled. This is a heavy, dirty job that requires grit. But also a rewarding career with a great benefits package and career/ growth opportunities.
Company Benefits After Hire
- Two health insurance options, a traditional preferred provider organization type plan, and a high deductible health plan, coupled with a health savings account.
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with 4% match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short/Long term disability
- Life Insurance with supplemental options
- Paid community support hours
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating, monitoring and maintaining the hopper
- Filling hopper manually
- Be comfortable being on your feet for full shift.
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior labor experience
- Must be able to twist, bend, lift and shovel 50+ pounds on a regular basis.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Wage $14.50 to start
- Schedules: Shift #4 - Wednesday Midnight to 6:00am & Thursday - Saturday 6:00pm - 6:00am