ABOUT INOGENInogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
The Referral Development Manager (RDM) calls on physicians and discharge planners, winning patient referrals for Inogen. Works to increase marketplace adoption of Inogen products, while exceeding customer expectations and providing a consistently high level of service. The RDM is an Inogen product and clinical applications expert and operates in close collaboration with other Referral Development Managers and the National Sales Director to achieve corporate sales objectives.
- Procure new oxygen patient referrals to meet/exceed sales targets.
- Represent/promote Inogen product and services to referral community.
- Meet/exceed monthly sales call targets.
- Deliver/set up equipment when necessary.
- Keep detailed records of all sales activities and customer interactions.
- Provide/execute territory sales plan, including strategic and tactical approaches that will result in successful outcomes.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Do you possess these abilities?
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Oxygen referral experience with proven track record required.
- Must be a self-starter and deliver results with limited oversight.
- Experience working with the 65 demographic a plus.
- Proven track record of successful team participation is required.
- Successful experience in identifying new referral opportunities desired.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Effective conflict resolution.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multi task.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills.
- Associate degree in Sales, Technical, Business, Clinical, or related field of study, preferred.
- Clinical background/licensure (RT, RN), preferred.
- 2-3 years medical referral sales experience, required.
- Basic knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
WHY INOGENInogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.