Safety-Kleen, Newark, CA is looking for a Refinery General Manager to join their safety conscious team!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Monitor and report the overall performance of the refinery versus plan
- Budget production and costs for refinery
- Revise and or approve SOP’s for refinery
- Incident investigation team member
- Determine and or administer disciplinary for department
- Purchase materials required for plant operations i.e. catalyst
- Monitor H&S compliance for operations group
- Assist in training as needed
- Management Representative for ISO program
- Involved in plant expansion and or de-bottle necking
- Other duties as required
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering required
- 10 + years alternative combinations of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Proficient in Distillation
- Proficient in Hydro treating
- Ability to manage people
- Incident response
- Ability to compile and present data to senior management
- Ability to develop technical procedures
- Ability to teach and develop operators
- Ability to deal with outside agencies
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.