Regional Account Executive
PhotoFax, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated entry-level account representative for our successful nationwide private detective agency that specializes in surveillance on insurance fraud cases. We have been in business for over 30 years and remain the best surveillance company in the country. The right candidate will help us maintain our elite status in this industry with strong account acquisition and modern marketing skills. This is a salary based position with a lucrative commission structure and an excellent benefit plan.
Check Out Some Of Our Promotional Videos For More Information About Our Company On Out Website…
- A social and outgoing personality with good communication skills
- Travel in order to network, visit clients, attend conferences and monthly association events and to close business deals
- Manage accounts and analyze performance metrics
- Perform presentations with ours sales team
- Identify potential customers and new business opportunities
- Focus on hitting quarterly sales growth
- No previous experience is necessary; we will provide all training and introductions into this niche market.
- A bachelor’s degree in either marketing or communications from an accredited university or college is required.
- Full-time position with benefits including a matching 401k, paid vacation, paid sick time, performance based bonuses and reviews.
- Excellent opportunity to learn sales and marketing with an established private investigation company.
Whether it is within our company, in our industry, or in the field of criminal justice in general,
PhotoFax, Inc. promises to provide our employees with professional development.
Members of the PhotoFax, Inc. family enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Matching 401k
- Health Insurance with the option for Vision and Dental
- Competitive Commission Plan
- Performance Based Bonuses and Reviews
Are you ready for the right start in the field of sales? Please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume to John Todaro at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (517) 423-9999.