Manages Mid Market customer relationships and department processes in assigned area to improve the ease of working with HSI and within SM. Responsible for certain strategic processes that span all the businesses. Primary Duties include selling to customers, leading the RMs and educating the HSD team is are major parts of Mid Market.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Acts as the HSD contact in the Mid-Market Zone sales space. This will include regular customer contact with Large Group Practices, CHCs and Institutional accounts
2. Works with the HSD sales team (DGP, ZGM, RMs, FSCs, DOE, DOC) on strategies to identify and win merchandise, equipment/technology and service business in the Mid-Market business segment.
3. Lead and train the FSC team to support the strategic “One Schein” direction in the Mid-Market business segment.
4. Works closely with DGP in executing programs in gaining additional sales for the Zone and Key accounts.
5. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.