Industrial Fumigant Company (IFC) provides pest management solutions to the commercial food industry.
Under the general direction of the Sales Manager, our Regional Account Manager will execute sales strategy to ensure that quality service is provided to clients and that project goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. The Regional Account Manager will assist the Sales Team in identifying customer needs and sell Integrated Pest Management Services in assigned regional territory. As an IFC Regional Account Manager, you would initiate contact with potential clients and maintain excellent customer relations with existing clients through professional service, knowledgeable communication and precise documentation. Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years of Pest Management and/or Food Industry related sales experience. Consider this opportunity to be a part of a financially stable and growing industry.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess. . .
- Familiarity with IPM, fumigation and pest control industry
- Extensive knowledge and experience related to marketing and sales management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective negotiation and closing techniques
- Strong analytical skills and decision making ability
- Strong interpersonal skills, both with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Effective conflict-resolution skills
- Willingness to cover geographic territory encompassing several states
- Competitive salary with variable compensation schedule
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Founded in 1937, IFC has developed a market-leading reputation for providing consistent, reliable and high quality service to our clients.
- IFC is the only nationwide pest management firm exclusively focused on the food industry.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- IFC is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to work with a One of a Kind Company?
Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Push and pull more than 50 lbs.
- Frequent stooping, kneeling, climbing, & crouching, standing, reaching, and walking.
- Long periods of sitting
- Extensive keyboard and computer work.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Work in moderate exposure to potentially hazardous chemicals
- Some travel required-up to 50%
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information
Must be able to acquire state required license(s) to sell
Keywords: competitive earnings, career, training, trainee, service, administrative, field, sales, communication, data entry, record keeping, customer service, management, office, business, marketing
- 3 year(s): Executive level presentations to small and large groups
- 3 year(s): Pest Management and/or Food Industry
- Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Customer Service
- Problem solving
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description