Major Japanese Affiliated Chemical Distribution and Trading Firm, based in Novi, Michigan is actively seeking to hire new talent for their Business Development and Sales Division.
This is a great opportunity to join a leader in the Chemical Trading Industry. They are actively seeking individuals with a strong background in Sales/Business Development/Account Management with experience servicing the automotive sector.
Position: Account Executive
Location: Novi, MI
Languages: English + Japanese/Spanish (Business Level and above) is a plus
Pay: $60k - $90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
Working Hours: 8am to 6pm + occasional evening and weekend work may be required
- Maintain and manage assigned clients with regards to: Pricing, costs, orders, and the general fulfillment of orders
- Increase sales in respective accounts through consistent communications via phone, email, and physical visits to client locations
- Secure and place orders with respect to delivery dates, inventory levels, budget, etc.
- Act as liaison and resource for business partners, negotiating contract opportunities and presenting proposals
- Assist with the creation of sales materials and the planning of sales exhibits and trade shows as necessary
- Troubleshoot problems related to products and delivery of items
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- Minimum of three years of related experience with progressive sales and account management experience
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and materials and parts, especially for automotive trunks.
- This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently outside the local area and overnight
Applicants should apply with their most recently updated resume in either PDF or Word Format
Qualified Applicants will be contacted via phone call and/or email