About Patelco Credit Union
We’re here to help people in communities throughout Northern California build financially healthy lives. We do this by being attentive and partnering with our members to understand what is financially best for them. We thrive on change, and we put people first. If you’re looking to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of others, we look forward to hearing from you.
Patelco is a not-for-profit credit union, serving the financial needs and aspirations of more than 400,000 members. What we earn, we return to our members in savings from lower loan rates, fewer fees, and personalized service that focuses on transparency, simplicity, and trust. Our mission remains the same as when we started in 1936, to provide products, services, education and expertise that will empower our members to rise up and achieve financial freedom.
We seek to hire a Regional Team Lead to serve our members in the SF and Peninsula branches. In this role, you will have the ability to provide superior customer service to all our members with Patelco products and services.
- Travel to branches within designated region on a frequent basis for an undetermined length of time
- Ensuring quality customer service to credit union members
- Opening new accounts, ATM balancing and loan processing and funding
- Assisting with deposits and withdrawals, cashier checks, money orders, gift/traveler checks, and other complex transactions
- Assist other team members with accuracy in cash handling and balancing
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures and that regulatory compliance standards are met by all team members
- Complete required audits as needed
- Assisting with meeting branch established goals through individual referrals and reinforcing team member referral behaviors
- Review and maintain knowledge of product guides, fees and policies to stay current on offerings for product suggestions
- Provide answers and assistance for member questions/concerns, utilizing resources within the branch
- Take ownership of member issues when possible, with the assistance of the branch management
- Conduct training with team members on new policies, products and procedures
- Mentor team and help resolve member issues
- Give direction and feedback to others to increase their knowledge and performance.
- Provide direction and guidance for branch staff on operational/regulatory procedures
- Understand and comply with all applicable federal and state laws and banking regulations (including those related to OFAC and Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering compliance) and Patelco Credit Union’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that employees, processes, and procedures under your area of supervision comply with all applicable federal and state laws and banking regulations (including those related to OFAC and Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering compliance) and Patelco Credit Union’s policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have HS Diploma/GED
- Must have reliable source of transportation to travel to branches with limited notice
- 3 years minimum of retail banking experience
- Possession of strong customer service and sales skills, especially in a banking or retail environment preferred
- Excellent computer skills MS Windows and MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Ability to be well organized, team-player, motivated and flexible with working hours
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform multi-task and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability and desire to thrive in a challenging fast paced work environment
- Primary work activities involve using a keyboard and computer to assist members
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Will be required to travel within branch network for training or staffing assistance
- Empowerment, Engagement, and Teamwork.
- An inspiring career that benefits both you and your community
- Competitive compensation packages with bonus opportunity
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits with minimal eligibility waiting period
- Generous 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor and 5% employer match
- Discounts on loan products
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community outreach opportunities
Patelco Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran