Do you have a passion for having a real impact on people's health and well-being? Are you ambitious and driven, striving to exceed quotas and be at the top of the rankings, year over year? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our Advance Wound Management team.The
Regional Business Manager – Device/NPWT
has primary responsibility for leading the promotional and clinical positioning, presentation and initiation of S&N NPWT programs with targeted customers. You, in collaboration with the Area Vice President, District Managers, Strategic Accounts and post-acute DME team, will identify target accounts (acute care hospitals, multi-hospital health systems and/or IDNs) and build a plan to win the customer(s) over from competitive offerings to S&N NPWT products. As the subject matter expert on the full S&N NPWT portfolio and acquisition programs, you will appropriately position the company's NPWT products and services to targeted C-Level, supply chain management, and other key decision makers within targeted accounts. You will work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Strategic Accounts to develop action plans for target accounts. Additionally, you will track account level activities and regularly report on his/her pipeline of customers. Through these efforts, the Regional Business Manager will project manage and increase NPWT product sales within a prioritized and assigned group of target accounts.
- Attain Area and District NPWT business goals utilizing strategic targeting, account management and clinical value proposition presentations.
- Lead new account activation from initial presentation of S&N NPWT solution through product evaluation to contractual close and implementation
- Act as primary account contact and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with target customer contacts, decision makers and thought leaders.
- Demonstrate high level NPWT clinical competence and act as subject matter expert for both internal and external customers.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with existing customers with the goal of reviewing past performance against agreed to goals but also to expanding S&N purchases outside of just NPWT.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred
- 5+years sales experience
- Previous experience calling on C-Suite, Administrators, Purchasing in the LTC or medical/pharmaceutical sales market
- Marketing and Clinical personnel preferred
- Executive Sales Representative experience preferred
- Documented proficiency in contract and formulary negotiations
:Strong verbal & written communication skillsSuccessful track record of sales successProficiency utilizing the Integrity selling model or similarRegional or national contracting experience desirableStrong analytical skillsStrategic thinkerWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.