Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua is seeking a skilled and high-performing sales professional to lead and drive sales growth for our Automatic Self-Cleaning Filters product line with a proven and demonstrable track-record of delivering results. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Oil & Gas Salt Water Disposal applications and will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies through channel partners and direct sales in support of profitable growth goals. This position will be remote and based in Texas, preferably Houston or Midland.
- Accountable for execution and performance of aggressive Sales Growth plan within the assigned territory including capital equipment sales in close collaboration with channel partners as well as, direct sales.
- Develop leads and new prospects while supporting further growth of our existing accounts in the O&G industry.
- Prospecting, developing and supporting sales partners with actions such as identifying potential customer’s procurement process, organizational structure and decision-making process, while developing relationships with key influencers and decision makers such as Engineering Firms and General Contracting Firms.
- Create sales plan and strategy that will deliver sales targets for the product’s O&G market.
- Accurately Forecast Sales for the Territory and proactively prospect for new opportunities to maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Develop a high level of technical sales competence in the product line to generate solutions for our customers while collaborating with support teams including Application Engineering, Aftermarket Sales, Product Management and Field Service.
- Serve as the eyes and ears of the Organization by providing specific market intelligence including regulatory changes, market trends, product enhancements and emerging opportunities that will drive growth and profitability.
- Identify and participate in Industry Events and Conferences, as well as, marketing and trade journal opportunities.
- Maintain opportunities updated within centralized Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and effectively utilize full suite of tools available to support Sales activities.
- Create value through innovative ideas and approach for our customers and channel partners in pursuit of growth of existing and new business.
- Manage annual sales target for key accounts and channel partners in the territory by training, coaching, and driving performance and accountability in the Territory.
- Generate structured, succinct yet informative and insightful presentations and reports on performance of Territory to Sales Manager, Director of Sales and others within the Leadership Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical degree is preferred.
- Must have proactive sales ability with an outgoing positive approach, and the ability to be effectively competitive, persistent, and fearless.
- 10+ years technical sales experience required
- 5+ years of O&G sales experience required. Expertise in SWD water applications strongly desirable, as well as, experience with various Midstream providers.
- Outstanding customer service and understanding of relationship selling and solution selling.
- Technical sales experience and ability to quickly learn products, process and purchasing drivers to effectively find and close opportunities.
- Knowledge of filtration technologies.
- Demonstrate high level of accountability and ownership of the goals and performance for the Territory.
- Ability to lead, coach, and motivate other individuals to meet set targets.
- Must have the skills, attitude, and desire to work in a team to most effectively serve our customers through our traditional channel to market of manufacturers’ representatives.
- Well-honed interpersonal, communication and presentational skills.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft applications and CRM programs, as well as, other electronic selling media.
- Successful individuals will be analytical, self-motivated, have a written plan, organized, and disciplined.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time including ground and air transportation.
The selected candidate may be required to submit to fingerprinting, drug screening, and additional background investigations in connection with this position.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.
Channel Sales Manager