To be the leading provider of high-quality and compassionate dental, vision and orthodontic services to children in underserved communities.
Outcome of the Role
The Regional Clinical Leader’s (RCL) mission is to effectively train new and existing staff to achieve patient, safety and organizational goals, and enhance individual and dental division performance. The RCL will accomplish these goals by carrying out the following Core Values:
Integrity - Doing what is right for our patient, our teammates and our company. Upholding moral principles and trustworthy actions.
• Equip staff with OSHA and HIPAA knowledge to ensure compliancy with safety practices.
• Uses research, facts, and analysis to inform decisions and continually improve clinical outcomes for the region
• Understand, monitor, and ensure the smooth execution of practice processes, including but not limited to: training, office feedback and documentation
• Work independently to achieve the goals of the assigned practice/area practices while adhering to company policies
• Demonstrate high integrity in all activities; does not cut corners to achieve goals and ensures others are acting in the best interest of the patient
Mission Driven - Focused on delivering high quality, compassionate healthcare through your daily activities in efforts to better the community we service.
• Provides training, coaching and support to improve patient management, efficiency and personal time management of clinical teammates
• Provides new employee orientation training on clinical procedures
• Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability
• Provides Practice Leaders with constructive feedback on new hire and follow-up training sessions with teammates in the region
• Improve processes, products and services for assigned area through modern and creative thinking
Patient First - Evaluating our level of service and quality to the people we serve, putting what’s best for our patients above all else.
• Works to meet teammates’ training needs to enhance customer service and problem-solving skills,
• Implements, delivers and follows up on education workshops, lunch and learns and webinars to improve quality and patient experience
• Establishes clear expectations for teammates around desired patient experience, coach and mentor customer service best practices, and monitor and remediate as needed.
• Strives to meet or exceed the expectations of both internal and external customers by ensuring good communication between the teammates, practice leaders, regional director of operations, program managers and the practice support team.
Accountability - Taking responsibility for meeting our commitment and taking ownership of our results.
• Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
• Implements new programs effecting clinical processes and initiatives in assigned region
• Works alongside Practice Leader and Regional Director of Operations to create clinical action plans for areas in need of improvement
• Closely monitor practice costs and continually identify opportunities to reduce costs in ways that do not negatively impact patient care and provider satisfaction
• Demonstrates self-discipline to stay organized while juggling multiple practices with multiple demands in efforts to achieve company goals
Compassion - Having the insight and vision to see others and help them along the journey of awareness, courage, confidence and joy. Seeing people as humans and assuming positive intent.
• Develops implementation plans and communicate change effectively
• Identifies issues and resolves problems in a timely manner; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
• Model compassionate attitude and demonstrate the ability to speak to difficult situations when working with patients and teammates who come from an array of backgrounds and life circumstances
• Work with others to provide and understand vision and inspiration to a larger team by displaying passion and optimism, remaining open to others’ ideas and being able to work in a fast-paced environment with different personalities
• Build a community within an assigned area that fosters teammate success and retention by providing thorough training on quality and customer service standards
Teamwork - Acting as a contributing teammate to those you work with. Striving for common culture and goals. Supporting one another to achieve the mission and seeing opportunity in yourself and others to develop and grow.
• Work collaboratively with the Regional Director of Operations to implement new clinical programs and initiatives and provide feedback and ideas on improvement areas for assigned area
• Effectively supports clinical providers in a way that enables them to achieve their clinical and operational goals
• Works well with members of Hero’s leadership team in pursuit of the company’s goals
• Puts team above self, doing whatever it takes to make the broader organization win
• Foster and support all teammate development and encourage career growth
• At least one year of leadership or training in dental capacity.
• Familiar with modern training methods (classroom training, e-learning, workshops, etc.)
• Experience with public presentations, training or teaching, preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or advance training preferred.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral abilities. Must be able to effectively present information and interact with all employees.
• Preferred knowledge of EagleSoft/Dolphin Database, DentaQuest, RevolutionEHR and/or eClinical Work software and; must be proficient at using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Travel is required in assigned region. Additional travel will be determined by the Regional Director of Operations and/or Clinical Program Manager.
This position requires full range of body motion, including the ability to set up for outreach events. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk and stand for long periods of time; talk or hear both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 50 pounds.
Salary and Benefits
Full-time, exempt position. Competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
In addition to the Job Description, you will be asked to perform other duties that support the business and our Mission.See job description