NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Energy, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
The Regional Controller -Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) oversees all financial and accounting activities for the CQA vertical. This position works in conjunction with local project accountants and staff and is responsible for budgets and financial reporting.
- This position is responsible for managing the daily financial accounting and reporting of the assigned division/vertical and reports directly to the CFO.
- Manage the month-end, quarterly and annual close processes across all assigned locations and profit centers.
- Perform analysis and reporting and present this information on a regular basis.
- Provide leadership to project accountants.
- Collaborate with other regional controllers.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of the CQA vertical and its profit centers.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or related field with 10 years of experience.
- Experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry preferred.
- Must have some general ledger accounting experience.
- Experience with Deltek Vision or similar software.
- Strong communication skills with the capability to thrive in a fast paced, fast growing organization.
- Must possess the ability to be accountable for your own work and output.
- Approximately 20% travel to other offices.
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.