Under the Direction of the Credit and Collateral Manager the Regional Credit Analyst is responsible for evaluating and analyzing dealer financial conditions, collect on commercial dealer accounts, prepare credit reviews and provide a recommendation of dealer credit lines, and review dealer inventory inspection reports, minimize bad debt risk and maximize dealer accounts receivable collections.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Analyze customer financial condition to assess credit risk and recommend customer credit lines by conducting regularly scheduled credit reviews.
- Effectively secure prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen, and good judgment.
- Minimize bad debt risk by regularly reviewing inventory inspections, credit reviews, dealer statements and making regular collection calls.
- Assist with order management and dealer inventory control.
- Negotiate customer disputes to resolution.
- Provide excellent customer service and develop strong relationships with internal/external customers.
- Take on projects or other assignments as needed.
- Work with international dealers and other departments to secure financing instruments for overseas shipments.
- Work and communicate with other departments to resolve dealer issues and provide professional services to our dealers.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Support the mission of Manitou Americas: To achieve profitable growth by manufacturing and distributing high quality compact equipment and to deliver increased value to our customers and shareholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field preferred
- 1-3 years credit analysis and credit management experience.
- 1-3 years commercial or retail collections experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with strong financial aptitude
- Customer centric
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Internal; sales, sales support, accounts receivable, accounts payable, parts, and warranty departments
- External; dealership personnel, third party funding personnel
LOCALISATION AND TRAVEL EXPECTED:
- This position is located in West Bend, WI
- Very limited travel requirements