At Mission Health, our purpose is to enhance the lives of those we serve. We deliver on this promise by bringing the Mission Experience to life in everything that we do. Our team is dedicated to helping patients, residents, and families achieve better health and fulfilling lifestyles by hiring and developing professionals like you!
We are looking for an Area Director of Business Development for several different territories in Kansas. Through a centralized approach, referral source territories will be defined for central Kansas allowing for effective and efficient practices for ease of referral flow, admission processing, clinical program designation, and hospital-friendly practices. Designated referral source territories are as follows: Kansas East, Central, and West.
This is a fast paced, dynamic, leadership position that will be responsible for leading and supporting the below expectations:
- Meet budgeted revenue targets for communities assigned within the territory in collaboration with Regional Director of Business Development and Senior Director of Business Development.
- Responsible for implementing sales strategies and tactics designed to drive business development in new and existing markets (hospitals, clinics, physicians, and other community referral sources). Strategies and tactics to be outlined in PCC CRM and 90-day business development plans.
- Continually evaluate business development strategies, tactics, and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions for the communities within the territory.
- Manage and support community teams within an assigned territory. Support referral and admissions process, adherence to Mission Health standards and local regional business development efforts.
- Support and attend trainings in accordance with identified strategies.
- Cultivate and promote a business development culture and brand enhancement in assigned territory through a program of business development educational opportunities.
- Ensure accountability for Mission Health standards for business development sales calls, referral flow and processing through field visits, census calls and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and private insurance company reimbursement processes.
- Ensure all required records and tracking reports are maintained and submitted in an accurate and timely manner.
- Job Requirements
- A self-motivated team player preferably with an associate degree in a related field.
- Has experience in driving revenue and census development within a multi-site territory.
- Must be familiar with senior care/health care profession and have experience in building business development effectiveness for referral sites.
- Must have experience and capability to understand and assess market needs, customer dynamics and referral sources.
- Someone with the ability to implement and execute successful sales and marketing programs, tracking systems and key performance metrics.
- Substantial travel will be required. The ideal candidate will live in Kansas and will be able to travel to their assigned Kansas territory daily.
- We are offering a competitive pay package with potential bonus and additional mileage.