The ReDCo Group, is one of the largest providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral/mental health and intellectual disabilities services in the state of Pennsylvania. At The ReDCo Group, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 700 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 9 counties in the state of Pennsylvania.
SUMMARYA person in this class title functions under the working title of Regional Director of Outpatient Programs. This position involves responsible executive level work in the administration and direction of the Behavioral Health Services outpatient programs and is performed under the direct supervision of the Executive Director of Behavioral Health Services. Supervision is exercised over a professional, technical, and clerical staff involved in providing mental health services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the Behavioral Health Services outpatient services in Carbon, Monroe and Pike counties.
- Provides direct supervision for Outpatient Directors/Site Directors, chairs all appropriate staff meetings and schedules work tasks as appropriate.
- Acts as Behavioral Health Services outpatient program liaison in dealing with the County Administrator’s Office, the County’s Advisory Board, and all public meetings.
- Assures timely submission of all required documentation/paperwork by therapists, RNs, and MDs to meet regulatory and compliance standards set forth in policy and procedures.
- Assures the implementation of policies and procedures regarding patient rights.
- Provides clinical supervision to outpatient practitioners.
- Develops yearly training schedule and curriculum based on the needs of staff, regulations, and accredidation.
- Reviews and updates policy and procedures manual to reflect practices and regulations.
- Acts as the lead in organizing documents and ensuring program follows regulatory and credentialing guidelines.
- Oversees standards for COA and ensures all outpatient sites operate in accordance to standards.
- Develops and maintains training curriculum for Avatar and ensures all outpatient Directors are trained in running reports and analyzing data from the EMR.
- Communicates productivity standards across sites and assists Directors in the creation of plans of improvement.
- Reviews PQI data and develops Plans of Improvement across regions.
- Performs related work as required.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of Clinical Social Work and Psychological Theories.
- Knowledge of the basic principles of Clinical Social Work, Psychology, CSP, CASSP, and Best Practices as related to behavioral health.
- Knowledge of administrative duties and application techniques to educate, monitor, and supervise professional and technical staff.
- Knowledge of the application of psychology to individual and group behavior.
- Knowledge of mental health disabilities, treatment, and social implications in relation to the individual and their environment.
- Knowledge of Clinical Social Work and psychological methods employed toward improvement in functioning.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, staff, and administrative superiors.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology, Clinical Social Work; or
- Related field and three years of progressively responsible administrative experience in the field of psychological services.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Vacation Days
• Paid Sick Days
• Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
• Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
• Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
• Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
The The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.