McKim & Creed is a unique, employee-owned firm. First and foremost, we value people. This means we not only hire great talent, we’ve also created an environment where each individual can grow, flourish and apply innovative thinking. As a result, we’ve created a world-class team of professionals within a nimble organization. That’s what our clients want. That’s why we succeed. Our clients hire us because of our people.
McKim & Creed has a reputation for delivering state-of-the-art services with an eye toward sustainability and a focus on protecting and enhancing our environmental resources. Our engineers, landscape architects, planners and project managers are committed to the innovation, sustainability and resource efficiencies that lead to a cleaner, safer and more sustainable future.
Our highly respected team of design professionals complemented by an exceptional staff of full-service surveying, offer effective and sustainable solutions for our clients’ land planning, permitting, stormwater, development and land management needs. We plan and design residential communities, retail shops, parks, educational buildings, industrial, manufacturing and commercial facilities that meet today’s needs in the context of tomorrow’s generations.
The greater Charleston SC area continues to show one of the fastest growing markets in the southeast. The creation of jobs from the presence of Boeing and the Joint Base Charleston have provided a steady increase in population to the area, therefore strengthening the demand for residential and commercial development.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to establish and grow a business as the Regional Manager for theLand Development Group in Charleston, SC. The Regional Manager is a senior position responsible for developing, managing, leading, and growing all aspects of our South Carolina PDNR group.
- Working with Business Unit Manager and other Regional Managers to develop and establish a presence in the greater Charleston, SC area
- Establishing a business development plan to develop new client base for long term success
- Developing new clients as well as delivering responsive, high-quality service to all clients through operational excellence
- Identifying, recruiting and developing new regional team members including, managers, engineers, production staff and administrative staff as needed.
- Collaborating across McKim & Creed to sell and deliver company-wide services
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering and Licensed Professional Engineer in South Carolina (or ability to obtain SC PE quickly through reciprocity)
- 10 plus years of proven experience in project, client and business management in residential and commercial markets.
- Possesses the leadership and business development talents to grow the business and expand market sharein the planning and land development sectors.
- Must understand and be accountable to the business aspects of consulting engineering.
- Must be passionate about doing exceptional work, energizing our people and delivering responsive service to our clients
McKim & Creed is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and maintains a Drug Free Workplace.