The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of locations across multiple states. OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details.
We are looking for a Damn Good Facilities Manager that will be responsible for working with our Facilities and Operations team to execute scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs in our restaurants. This involves accountability of vendors, subcontractors, suppliers and internal departments.
Here’s what we need:
We are looking for a Damn Good Regional Facilities Manager based in the Austin Area that will be responsible for working with our Facilities and Operations team to execute scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs in our restaurants. This involves accountability of vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, and internal departments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a portfolio of stores that can span large geographic areas.
- Full project life cycle ownership. Successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to completion, while ensuring maintaining of duration, quality, and budget goals.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, and general status.
- Develops, defines, qualifies, and holds team accountable for Project Scope, Statements of Work, and Specifications. Completes performance reviews, and AAR’s (After Action Reviews) as required.
- Creates pre-project feasibility studies, conceptual budgets, and project risk analysis, as needed.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise in store Operational Managers on store level maintenance and minor repairs.
- Deliver appropriate and effective communication.
- Finds, qualifies, selects, and orients / builds market teams, vendors, sub-contractors to be included and deployed on projects.
- Enhances department and company reputation by accepting full and extreme ownership of project results and accomplishments.
- Other tasks as needed.
QUE-SO…here’s what you’ll need:
- Ability to travel average of 50% of the time due to geographic region coverage (Austin, San Antonio, San Marcos, Abilene, Lubbock, Odessa, Amarillo).
- 5+ years of facilities maintenance experience, including tracking and planning projects.
- Knowledge of HVAC, refrigeration and hot side appliances required
- Excellent experience in successfully managing projects to completion, while ensuring duration, quality, and budget targets are met or exceeded.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-Motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to changes.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of daily tasks (Must be able to climb ladders, lift 20lbs, and ability to stand for long periods of time, etc.)
Let’s TACO ‘bout perks:
- Torchy’s swag
- Discounts on DAMN GOOD food and merchandise
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Fun company parties
- Badass co-workers