This position serves as a single point of accountability and responsibility for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive workplace environments with a high touch customer service orientation for Endurance’s Eastern Region (Burlington MA, Waltham MA and New York City offices).
Responsible for ensuring the delivery of facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, space management, and onsite employee and business services.
About the Role:
- Ensure efficient delivery of site services, maintenance and utilities operations, project delivery, move services and all facilities operations, utilizing an effective balance of internal employees and service providers.
- Hire, train and supervise local staff with “customer service” focus
- Work closely with local HR and site leadership to ensure offices meet business requirements
- Develop strategic multi-year plan for Endurance locations
- Conduct and document regular office inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Work with facility project manager on facility refurbishment and renovation projects
- Manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
- Assist with global projects or initiatives
- Obtain quotes and tenders from multiple vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Track and update facility budget for locations including maintenance, office supplies and breakroom supplies
- Monitor expenses and payments including invoice approvals
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- 5+ years progressive experience in Facilities management
- Strong project management skills
- Vendor and supply management experience
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Ability to travel between Waltham and Burlington on a weekly basis
- Ability to travel to NYC on a quarterly basis
- Strong customer/employee experience focus
- Highly organized
- Good problem solver
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to visually and spatially design workspaces
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,900 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer