Clean Harbors is seeking an experienced Regional Field Recruiter, known internally as a Talent Consultant, to join their safety conscious team! The Regional Field Recruiter will support a network of branches across their designated territory, and to help those branches build the teams they need to accomplish the goals of the organization. Our team is redefining the standard for service and delivery when it comes to talent acquisition, setting challenging benchmarks and blowing them out of the water. As one of the leading Environmental Services companies in North America, the work we do has a tangible impact on the planet we love.
The Regional Field Recruiter sources and attracts top talent and delivers professional recruitment processes to ensure effective and efficient hiring. This is achieved through the development of local and regional recruiting plans, employing effective sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new and creative ideas. The Regional Field Recruiter will maintain collaborative relationships with corporate talent acquisition, central training and other regional recruiting centers of excellence. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition and Onboarding.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Leading Environment Sustainability and Circular Economy Efforts
- Spirited and passionate team who display core values of safety, teamwork, integrity, customer service and stakeholder value
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develop strategies to target and attract candidates using a variety of tools and techniques including personal networks, third party job boards, industry events, educational institutions, etc;
- Responsible for sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates and developing effective practices to ensure a qualified, high caliber candidate pool is presented to hiring managers;
- Build strong partnerships with client groups and HR Business Partners to proactively manage staffing needs;
- Works a blend of in-office and at-event schedule, and actively attends recruiting events with local or regional educational institutions, skilled labor training institutions, veteran employment agencies, and other various local or regional candidate sources;
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, build networks and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of needs;
- Utilize the internet and social media to support sourcing and recruitment plans;
- Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process to demonstrate recruitment effectiveness and to identify any gaps that need to be addressed;
- Coordinate, support and participate in various initiatives and projects.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ years of recruiting experience preferred;
- Previous skilled labor or trucking, and high-volume recruiting experience required;
- Experience with Recruitment Marketing CRM strongly preferred;
- Peoplefluent ATS experience is a plus;
- Strong computer skills with regards to web-based programs, MS Excel and database management;
- Outgoing and dynamic personality would be an asset;
- Demonstrated ability in tracking and managing multiple projects with exceptional organization and follow-up skills;
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.