Regional Field Sales Executive (West Coast Region)
Executive Director of Business Solutions
West Coast (Las Vegas, NV - Salt Lake City, UT)
Must reside near airport
Regular business hours with Flexibility
As business may arise that requires you to secure new business outside of traditional hours.
Bachelor’s degree is required and a minimum of 5 years related experience in sales of complex, large revenue, multi-year business to business solutions. Experience in the staffing industry is preferred.
Basic Computer Skills
(MS Office, Excel, PPT, and Word)
CRM experience is preferred
In this remote position, the Regional Field Sales Executive contributes to our overall company growth by selling our customized staffing solutions to mid-market or enterprise customers with contingent labor workforce needs of $1 million or greater. Through a consultative approach your role will primarily be closing new business prospects that will provide sustainable value to our clients and assist in achieving their desired business results. This position ensures proper, planning, organization, and execution of sales strategies to ensure financial performance is maintained while profit margins and revenue goals are achieved in alignment with company goals.
You will be expected to proactively identify and research qualified prospects, contact decision makers, prepare sales materials, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to successfully close sales opportunities. Most of your time will be spent prospecting, initiating and developing sales of customized programs with your assigned West Coast territory.
To be a successful seller, you will be self-motivated, skilled at using research to gain insights to customers challenges, identify key stakeholders and challenge customers thinking about how Staff Management can transform the way their business works.
Daily focus on funnel management, leading multiple, strategic sales processes simultaneously, including solution design, financial analysis, proposal development, presentations and contract negotiations. Must maintain a successful track record of managing multiple complex sales opportunities and client relationships. Be a champion for best practices and process improvements.
Specifically, this role will:
- Lead sales and client development efforts with current and prospective clients to achieve annual revenue growth.
- Identify new areas of opportunity with new and existing clients.
- Personally, define the client experience by building durable relationships, inspiring trust, and thought-leading with innovative solutions.
- Operate within a collaborative, fast-paced environment with highly motivated teammates and interact with many other parts of the business.
Utilize Salesforce.com to forecast and track all sales activities –Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added, and prospecting time.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of client facing experience in a professional services environment with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets in a B2B space, preferably selling to enterprise clients in the staffing industry
- Knowledge of consultative solution selling.
- Keen ability to build laterally and nurture client relationships.
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills.