Major Manufacturer of Optical Sorting Machinery and Automation, is actively seeking an individual in the Greater Valodsta, GA (or Southern Georgia/North Florida) area to join their team as a Full Time Direct Hire, Southeast Regional Field Service Engineer.
This firm does not have a Regional Office in the Area and individuals will be Home Office Based. Applicants interested in this role need to be extremely flexible and responsible as the role will require spontaneous travel arrangements and consistent communication.
Position: Regional Field Service Engineer
Location: Valdosta, Georgia
Languages: English + Japanese (Preferred, but not required)
Pay: $26-28/hr (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 40 Hours/Week
- Travel extensively throughout the Southeast Region to assist clients at their facilities (Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida), this will encompass 85% of the duties
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and or equipment
- Provide general technical support and troubleshooting for machines
- Test circuits and various components of the equipment to isolate sources of the issues, using test meters, circuit diagrams, polarity probes, and other hand tools deemed fit
- Previous experience working with optical sorting machines is highly preferred
- Applicant should live in the Southern Georgia Area or Northern Florida, to ensure optimal logistics and efficiency in travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Management, Engineering, or Associates Degree in Electronic Computer Technology
- Open to extensive travel, occasionally overnight and spontaneous
Applicants should apply with most recently updated resume for future review and considerations.
Qualified individuals will be contacted via phone call and or email